ANEC welcomes volunteers to help us in our mission of promoting our message of love, compassion, peace and nonviolence. We have a wide range of activities and our volunteers can contribute according to each person’s own knowledge, skill and interest.
What we offer our volunteers:
- Complementary lunch and tea
- Recommendation letter or job experience certificate from the ANEC Executive Director at the end of the volunteering period, for those who work with genuine sincerity, perseverance and dedication.
- The opportunity to gain priceless experience and make a contribution to the noble work of ANEC dedication.
What we expect from volunteers:
- We welcome volunteers who can commit to at least two or three times a week, Mondays to Fridays.
- We expect our volunteers to be punctual, reliable and professional, and not to use our resources for their personal activities.
- Peace Activities
- Public Outreaching
- Computer Professionals (Web Designing)
- Office Chore Assistance
- Fund Raising
- Volunteer Coordinating
- Research and Documentation
- Project Officer