OUR BASIC AIM:-
- Imparting awareness on active nonviolence approach as a strategic means to strengthen the cause of Tibet.
- To empower individuals to explore good practices to strengthen leadership to advance nonviolence in community life; to strengthen nonviolent movements; to improve practices of nonviolence through grassroots program developments.
- Developing accessible reading materials on nonviolence and peace (NVP) at elementary level.
- Introducing participant centered nonviolence educational programs focusing on building skills, values, behaviors, attributes based on an inclusive adult experiential learning in the Tibetan community.
- Strengthening the capacity of Tibetan civil society by providing timely & periodic assistance to ensure resilience.