JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
The Active Nonviolence Education Center (ANEC) is in need of one candidate for the post of Training cum Teaching Officer.
Those who wish to apply MUST have the following qualifications:
1. Minimum B.A or Equivalent Degree (B.Com or B.Sc will also do)
2. Proficiency in Tibetan and English languages, (both spoken and written), and expertise and experience in public speaking remain cardinal pre-requisites.
3. Proficiency in computer expertise (both Tibetan and English).
4. Firm and genuine conviction in the principle of nonviolence.
The following essential entrance documents MUST also accompany your application.
1. Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Indian Registration Certificate (RC)
2. Attested copy of the first and the last page of duly updated Tibetan Green Book.
3. Covering letter addressed to the Executive Director of ANEC and Curriculum Vitae.
4. Copy of Degree Certificates.
5. No objection certificate from the employer if the applicant is currently working in some organization or institution.
6. Fitness certificate from a medical doctor from any of the hospitals or clinics under the Department of Health, CTA.
7. Applicant must be below 35 years of age at the time of submitting job application.
Preferably send the details via email: email@example.com
Postal Details: Executive Director, Active Nonviolence Education Center, House No. 262, 1st Floor, Khajanchi Mohalla, Khanyara Road, Dharamsala-176215, Distt. Kangra (H.P.) INDIA
Phone No: 01892-228121/98820-77708
Please make your submission no later than 5:00PM, Tuesday, November 10th 2015.
Final dates for: a) Oral interview b) Written Tests, c) Extempore public speaking audition in both Tibetan and English and d) Computer expertise tests will be notified after examining applications received with complete entrance documents.