JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Job Title: Assistant Trainer and Teaching Officer
Location: Dharamshala (India)
Last date of application: 10th February, 2020
About Active Nonviolence Education Center:
The Active Nonviolence Education Center (ANEC) is a Non-Governmental Organization registered under the Societies Registration Act of 2006. The Center was established on the 10th of Sept 2007 and is a not-for-profit educational organization dedicated to the promotion of peace and nonviolence.
Those who wish to apply should have the following qualification:
- Minimum B.A. or Equivalent Degree from recognized Universities.
- Proficiency in Tibetan and English Languages, (both spoken and written) and high competence in public speaking remain cardinal pre-requisites.
- Proficiency in basic computer knowledge and Typing both Tibetan and English.
- Preference will be given to those who have firm and genuine conviction in nonviolence, expertise and experience in public speaking.
- Job Experience Certificate (if any)
The following important documents must accompany your application:
- Attested copy of the first and last page of duly updated Tibetan Green Book.
- Attested copy of the first and last page of duly updated Indian Registration Certificate (RC).
- Covering letter addressed to the Office Secretary of ANEC and Curriculum Vitae
- Medical Certificate from a medical doctor from any of the hospitals or clinics under the Department of Health, CTA.
- No objection Certificate from the employer if the applicant is currently employed in some organization or institution.
- Updated CV/resume
- Committed to serve at-least three years
Interested Candidates must submit their application along with the above-mentioned documents to the following ANEC office address or email no later than 4:00 PM, Tuesday, February 10, 2020. Final dates for oral interview, written tests and public speaking audition in both Tibetan and English will be notified later.
For further necessary enquiries please contact:
Executive Director @ 9418121228